Inverson Technologies SA carries out the following kinds of activities in digital MW area:
- network design and optimization;
- calculation of MW hops and determination of necessary equipment composition;
- preparation and coordination of equipment list for customers;
- signing of contracts and preparation of orders for production;
- equipment delivery to customers and customs clearance;
- support and implementation of projects for commissioning of equipment;
- installation and adjustment of equipment;
- maintenance and repair of equipment.
1) Network design and optimization
In close cooperation with customers, our specialists help determine possible shortcomings and potential problematic sections in customers’ existing and planned networks and to find out ways for possible solutions, such as small re-configuration of networks, change of configuration and/or replacement of existing equipment, application of new equipment and so on.
In case there is no existing network, our specialists carry out analysis of location and design of new network in accordance with customers’ requirements.
In this activity, we use special, well-known software tools, such as Ellipse, Pathloss, ICS Telecom (ATDI), RadioMobile, and special software from equipment manufacturers.
2) Calculation of MW hops and determination of necessary composition of equipment.
Calculation of network availability is carried out in accordance with customers’ requirements on quality and performance, and also network reliability. For this we also use special software tools (Ellipse, Pathloss, ICS Telecom (ATDI), RadioMobile, PasoCalc).
3)Support and implementation of projects for commissioning of equipment
Our staff have great experience in support and implementation of projects on introducing telecommunication systems. We are able to offer our company’s qualified staff who are specialized as project managers, and also staff who have work experience as supervisors.
It should be taken into account that we are able to offer implementation of projects on supervisor basis as well as “turnkey” basis.
4) Installation and adjustment of equipment
Our experts carry out installation and adjustment up of digital MW systems, and also auxiliary equipment and systems (towers and antenna connections, diesel engine generators and power systems).
5) Maintenance and repair of equipment
Our company is ready to carry out activities on technical support (maintenance) and repairs of equipment and systems used by customers. These activities include:
- Operation of so-called Call Center for rapid response to customers’ requests and for preliminary analysis of problems and determination of further corrective actions;
- Elimination of problems found and of potential problems in operation of equipment by way of urgent and periodic maintenance;
- Organization of repair and replacement of faulty equipment units at the factory as well as at local sites, by company experts and facilities.